Employing Embedded comments is a simple way to put comments to Facebook public posts into the content of your web page. Only public comments from Facebook Pages and profiles can be embedded.
- Alignment - set the position of the comment section on the page.
- URL - add the URL of the comment which you want to place on the page.
- Width - set the width of the comments section.
- Heigh - set the height of the comments section.
- Parent comment - show or hide the parent-comment.
- Locale - choose the locale for the comment.
- App ID - add the Facebook application ID.
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).