Gallery Slider widget allows to view images rotating in a slideshow on your page.
- Upload images. Choose them from a library or upload from the computer.
- Determine image size and number of columns (max number - 6)
Here you can set up such effects like:
- Image size - set image size.
- Link to - add a link if you want to connect images with some page.
- Image stretch - allows to stretch or not small images.
- Pause on hover - turn on or off pause on hover.
- Autoplay - confirm or deny autoplay effect for images.
- Autoplay speed - set speed of images autoplay.
- Infinite loop - click "Yes", if you want images' animation work without stop.
- Adaptive heigh - choose "Yes", if you want images to change the height according to page.
- Effect - at your disposal slide or fade effects of images changing.
- Animation speed - set speed for animation.
- Direction - choose in what direction your pics will be scrolled.
- for Layout
Choose a position, width, and spacing for images.
- for Images
Set border type, radius and box shadow.
- Here you can set up alignment, spacing, border type and radius, color, opacity and box shadow.
- Here you can set up background color, opacity, and border type.
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).