Tooltips are intended to show some additional information about the image/product. It can be customized. All the settings you can find on the right side menu.
- Download image.
- Set up icon Type - icon or text.
- Insert text.
- Insert link.
- Add content.
Note: You can insertimage into content too.
- Set up a horizontal position.
- Set up a vertical position.
- Tooltip position - set up the side, where the text will appear.
- Position - where tooltip will appear
- Trigger - set up the condition when the tooltip will appear (hover or click of a mouse)
- Arrow - make it visible or invisible while hover the cursor on the tooltip
- Distance - between the tooltip and hotspot
- Delay in/out - time interval when the tooltip appears and disappears
- Width - width of the tooltip area
Any elements of the web-page can overlap one another in a certain order. zIndex is intended to adjustment of the positioning of the layer relative to other elements.
It is set up to 999 by default, but you can change it.