- Enter Access Token. In order to display your Instagram photos on your own website, you are required to provide an Instagram Access Token. You can do this by clicking the generator button below. After clicking, you'll be prompted by Instagram to authorize Buildify to access your Instagram photos, and you may need to enter your Instagram login credentials.
- Set resolution of images: standard, low, thumbnail.
- You can sort images by different priciples: from newest to oldest, from lowest number of likes to highest, etc.
- Set limit of images that will be shown on the page at the same time.
- Choose a number of slides, that will be shown on the page.
- Also you can choose a number of slides, that will be scrolled.
- Enable or disable image stretch option.
- Choose navigation type: arrows, dots, both.
- Enable or disable pause on hover.
- Enable or disable autoplay.
- Set autoplay speed.
- Enable or disable infinite loop option.
- Set animation speed.
- Set direction of th anmation: to the left, or to the right.
When you click on the image, it can be opened in a modal window if you enable this option.
- Firstly choose lightbox type - will it be simple image or image post.
- Make color settings and set overlay background.
- Set width of the modal window.
- Choose position for the modal window: top or center.
- At your disposal also an entrance animation. Choose the most appropriate from the list.
In this section you can customize navigation icons. Set position, size and color, dots and arrows.
Here you can customize:
- Border type and radius
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).