The Save Button lets people save items or services to a private list on Facebook, share it with friends, and receive relevant notifications.
For example, a person can save an item of clothing, trip, or link that they're thinking about and go back to that list for future consumption, or get notified when that item or trip has a promotional deal.
- Alignment - set button's position on the page.
- Add a link of a website or product to save.
- Set button size.
- Wrapper width - set width of the button section.
- Locale - choose locale for comment.
- App ID - add Facebook application ID. It's optional (allowed one unique facebook application id per page).
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).