- Set the alignment of the button: left, center, right.
- Enter the Twitter user ID. The user ID of the Twitter user who will receive the messages.
- To find your User ID, navigate to the Your Twitter data section in Settings, your User ID will be located right below the @username.
- Make sure, your Twitter account settings are set to “Receive Direct Messages from Anyone” (Settings > Security and Privacy > Privacy).
- Set the size of the button: large or standard.
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).