- Set alignment of the button: left, center, right.
- Enter Twitter user ID. The user ID of the Twitter user that will receive the messages.
To find your User ID all you need to do is navigate to the Your Twitter data section in Settings and your User ID will be located right below your @username.
Using this requires that your Twitter account settings are set to “Receive Direct Messages from Anyone” (Settings > Security and Privacy > Privacy).
- Set size of the button: large or standard.
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).