Here you can do next settings:
- Set alignment of the post.
- Add URL of the post in order to connect it with page.
- Set max width of the post.
- Hide media. If you set to true, links in a Tweet will not be expanded to photo, video, or link previews.
- Hide thread. If you set to true, a collapsed version of the previous Tweet in a conversation thread will not be displayed when the requested Tweet is in reply to another Tweet.
- Set post's type - choose whether it will be a twitt or a video.
- Choose post's theme - light or dark.
- Choose language for the post.
- Element Style (margin, padding, entrance appearance).
- Background & Border (type, radius, box shadow).
- Responsive (hide or show it on a desktop, tablet, mobile).